When guests aren't out exploring the cityscape, Splendid Venice offers spaces for quiet relaxation. The hotel's rooftop terrace, or altana, boasts an unparalleled view of Venice's landscape, including San Mark's Bell Tower.
A stay at Splendid Venice also affords travelers access to the most coveted attractions in Venice. From museums, to dining, and much more, guests can peruse the limitless options for sightseeing at their leisure.
- Ca' Rezzonico - Museum of Venetian 18th Century Art
- Goldoni's House Museum
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Giorgio Franchetti Gallery at Ca' d'Oro
- Gallery of Palazzo Cini at San Vio
- Galleries of the Academy
- Museum of San Marco
- Treasure of the Basilica of San Marco
- Palazzo Grassi
- Piazza S. Marco
- Canal Grande
- Bridge of Rialto