A Toronto Luxury Hotel near Top Attractions
Guests at the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel enjoy use of a top-notch health and fitness center that includes a lap pool, a well-equipped gym, steam rooms, and a trainer.
Thanks to the hotel’s prime downtown, guests will find themselves close to many of Toronto’s top attractions, including the following:
- The CN Tower, a must-see for Toronto visitors, rises 1,815 feet (553 meters) above downtown Toronto. The views from the tower’s lofty observation levels are spectacular.
- Rogers Centre, a stadium with a retractable roof, is the home of MLB’s Toronto Blue Jays.
- Air Canada Centre is a multi-purpose arena where the NHL’s Toronto Maple Leafs and the NBA’s Toronto Raptors play their home games.
- The Theatre District holds numerous performing-arts venues, including the Prince of Wales Theatre, the Royal Alexander Theatre, and the stunning Roy Thompson Hall, which is home to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra.
- The Fashion District is a great area to shop for clothes, accessories, and fabrics.
- Fort York is the birthplace of Toronto and the spot where the Battle of York took place in 1813.Now preserved as a National Historic Site, the fort holds Canada’s largest collections of original buildings from the War of 1812.
- The Power Plant, located at Harbourfront Centre, is a public art gallery that displays new and cutting-edge works by Canadian and international artists.
- Toronto Islands, which are clustered near the Lake Ontario waterfront, offer beaches, bike paths, picnic areas, gardens, and more. The islands are reached via a 10-minute ferry ride.