Guests of Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo will find a variety of Japanese, Asian, and western dining options within both high rise towers.
Main Tower Restaurants:
- Teppan-yaki Yamanami serves Hida beef, Kobe beef, and select seafood like spiny lobster and abalone.
- Glass Court Super Buffet serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and prepares all meals in an open kitchen situated in the center of the dining room.
- Kagari serves organic vegetables and the freshest Japanese local seafood dishes.
- Soujuan serves traditional and artistic Japanese kaiseki, a multi-course meal using fresh seasonal ingredients.
- Amanogawa is a sake bar providing premium Japanese sake and a dinner menu.
- Shun serves seafood and vegetable tempura.
- Kyubey presents a stunning selection of fresh sushi and seafood dishes.
- Fumotoya serves flavorful Sinshu Soba in the French-cuisine style.
- Jurin serves coffee, tea, and simple meals.
- Nan-En serves classic Cantonese-style Chinese dishes among Chinese-garden–inspired décor.
South Tower Restaurants:
- Luxe Lounge offers only those guests staying in the Plaza Luxe rooms a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy tea or an alcoholic beverage.
- Duo Fourchettes serves French and Italian cuisine.
- Gokoku-Tei features a Korean dining experience complete with tables readied with built-in smokeless roasters. Private rooms allow for Horigotatsu, a Japanese-style seating with sunken areas beneath the dining tables for comfortable leg room.
Bars and Lounges:
- Polestar for cocktails
- Little Bear for cocktails and live jazz
- Brilliant for a wide selection of liquors and premier cigars from around the world
- Aurora Lounge
- Cocktail and Tea Lounge
- Duet Lounge
- Karaoke47 for karaoke and panoramic views of Tokyo
Nearby Dining and Nightlife Distance from hotel: 1 | 5 | 10 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.