Stoke Place is a luxury boutique hotel offering a host of activities for you to enjoy during your stay. Ask reception about arranging entertainment or take part in the following on-site activities:
- Gym facilities are state-of-the-art and designed in a modern space, formerly the location of the stable block.
- Luxury treatments are tailored indulgences from partner Flutterby and can be enjoyed in the privacy of your own guestroom or in a treatment room.
- Walking is a pleasure around the 26 acres/11 hectare of garden landscape designed by the legendary Capability Brown. Enjoy a house-made picnic or a private lunch at the lake.
- Fishing in the lake on the grounds is open to residents with fishing licenses.
- Bikes can be borrowed for a ride around the 6-acre/2-hectare lake. Or, consider joining the Stoke Poges Cycling Tour for historical commentary.
- Flower arranging courses are one-day events available for groups.
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.