The Shilla Seoul offers a full range of dining services from fine-dining restaurants, to cocktail bars, to bakeries.
- Continental is a fine French restaurant in an elegant 23rd-floor setting. The restaurant’s impressive menu features the talented chefs' take on modern French food trends. An extensive wine list adds to the dining experience.
- Ariake is a Japenese fine dining restaurant. The sushi bar serves the freshest fish from local clean seas in seasonal menus. The restaurant offers 35 different kinds of premium Sake and other specialty cocktails.
- Palsun is an award-wining Chinese restaurant. Voted as Seoul’s most prestigious restaurant, Palsun serves authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Parkview serves international cuisine from American, Japanese, Thai, Korean, and more. The all-day dining venue features panoramic views of Mount Namsan.
- The Library Lounge and Bar serves cocktails, coffee, afternoon tea, and light snacks.
- Pastry Boutique offers freshly baked bread, cakes, and pastries.