A Welcoming Hotel In The Bustling District of Seocho
Forget San Francisco and New York—South Korea is quickly becoming one of our favorite urban escapes. More than K-Pop and Kimchi (though we have a soft spot for both), Shilla Stay Seocho puts you in the center of South Korea’s global tourist hub. With Seoul just a short drive away, you’ll be set to explore art galleries, whimsical day parks, Seorae Village, and COEX Mall (the largest underground shopping center in all of Asia).
At A Glance
- Taxis and metro stations give guests easy access to the center of Seoul
- Shop to your heart’s content—endless boutiques and shopping centers nearby
- After sweating at the on-site fitness center, retreat to your room designed by the master of minimalism, Piero Lissoni
- Spend an afternoon viewing calligraphy at Seoul Arts Center or enjoy a concert by the Korean Symphony Orchestra
- Take advantage of the hotel's Business Corner which is open 24/7 offers spacious meeting and workspaces