Featuring breathtaking views and modern fixtures, Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa's mountainside estates are ideal for a tranquil escape from the chaos of daily life.
Enjoy the classic Spanish-inspired décor gracing this 3,500-square-foot home. Featuring four spacious bedrooms, six bathrooms, and three wood-burning fireplaces, Casa Montana is an well-equipped for large groups. This home is ideal for corporate retreats and family vacations. Casa Montana is home to unique amenities, such as a billiard room with a pool table and bar area. A private pool, whirlpool spa and scenic patio make Casa Montana a perfect fit for entertaining guests.
Casa del Sano
Featuring all the amenities needed to relax, entertain guests, or exercise, Casa del Sano is perfect for the busy traveler. Boasting a brand-new workout room, dry sauna, pool, and tennis court, Casa del Sano ensures that guests have everything they need to keep up with or create a fitness routine. With three bedrooms and four baths, this eclectic home blends classic and modern furniture with amenities such as a flat screen TV. Stunning views accompany all of these thoughtful amenities.
Tucked into the hillside, the Gallery offers four spacious bedrooms and four well-equipped bathrooms. A spectacular living-dining-kitchen space overlooks Camelback Mountain and its breathtaking surroundings. A pool with two decks, perfect for soaking up the sun, sits outside ready for use. Bedrooms include their own terraces with breezy ivory sheers, opening up the rooms to delightful sunrise and sunset vistas.
All mountainside homes include:
- Luxurious, soft-textured Frette linens; Yeah Baby robes and Sanctuary sandals
- Body contouring Pacific Coast goose-down feather bed; plush Simmons Westbury mattress
- Exclusive Red Flower Asian Neroli in-room amenities
- Bath with votive candles, signature bath salts and soaps
- Comfortable oversized chairs and sofas
- Dual-line phone with voice-mail
- Large-screen TV; DVD rental
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board