Brush Creek Ranch offers a multitude of adventures for the whole family to enjoy. In addition to the all-inclusive activities listed below, there are several off-ranch experiences that can be arranged by the concierge at an additional charge. Guests can also add on an indulgent treatment at the ranch’s Trailhead Spa or book a High Mountain Yurt Adventure onsite.
Things to Do on site at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch:
- Horseback riding
- Fly fishing
- Gun Club and Shooting sports
- Challenge Ropes Course & Zip lines
- Rock climbing walls
- Yoga & fitness classes
- Lawn games
- Geocaching & orienteering
- Recreation center/arcade
- Saloon games & karaoke
- Lil' Wranglers Children's Program for kids ages 4–8
Saratoga Activities and Attractions:
- Shooting/Hunting: Wing shooting walking hunts, tower shoots and big-game hunts are led by expert Wyoming hunting guides.
- River float trips: Guests can enjoy a quiet whitewater-free scenic float trip on the upper North Platte River through canyons and forests.
- Golf: There are no tee times at the esteemed Old Baldy Club in Saratoga, Wyoming, so guests can play this 18-hole championship course whenever they want.
- Medicine Bow National Forest
- Saratoga Hot Springs
- Saratoga Museum
- Grand Encampment Museum
- Town of Centennial
- North Platte River Basin