Enticing Restaurant Options in San Juan
Guests of Condado Vanderbilt Hotel have a myriad of restaurants, bars, and lounges to choose from when they stay at this luxury San Juan hotel. For guests looking to dine, drink, and mingle with other guests onsite, the resort offers a fine dining restaurant, a trendy bar, a wine bar, and a cigar lounge.
- 1919 Restaurant, a high-end dining establishment, serves a variety of cuisines with a focus on the freshest local ingredients for a flavorful dining experience. Á la carte service is available at lunch and dinner, but 1919 also serves a four-course prix fixe menu at dinner and a three-course menu at lunch.
- Vanderbilt Court is a vibrant bar in the forefront of the San Juan nightlife. Vanderbilt Court features large sofas, delicious libations, and an ocean-front terrace.
- Veritas Wine and Cognac Bar offers an extensive list of wines and champagnes in a romantic setting complete with live music.
- Marabar is an exotic Martini Bar and Lounge overlooking the Atlantic Ocean that presents creative cocktails and live music from a jazz trio.
- Avo Lounge, an elegant meeting place, serves a variety of small plates and appetizers to share. Avo also offers a wide variety of high-end cigars to savor.