The Big 4 Restaurant Dining at Nob Hill
The Scarlet Huntington proudly boasts The Big 4 Restaurant, a popular San Francisco restaurant. The iconic spot atop Nob Hill presents an ingredient-driven, contemporary menu from executive chef Kevin Scott. Guests can enjoy spectacular culinary delights, great views, and live piano entertainment.
Dark wood-panel walls and stately leather chairs in The Big 4, named after the reputed “Big Four” railroad tycoons who contributed to the city’s early development, transport guests to an earlier era. Don’t miss the historic photos and impressive collection of original artifacts here.
- Breakfast: Monday – Saturday, 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (10:30 a.m. on Sunday)
- Brunch: Sunday, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch: Monday – Saturday, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday – Sunday, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday – Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Thursday – Saturday, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Nearby Dining and Nightlife Distance from hotel: 1 | 5 | 10 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.