The sprawling hotel campus of Cavallo Point boasts a variety of relaxing and recreational opportunities. The hotel features a full-service spa that offers a myriad of treatments including massages and skin treatments, free yoga, and lectures focusing on health and wellness. Other activities include hands-on cooking classes and guided walks around the Fort Baker Army Post. Guests can also sign up for a guided hike under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Cavallo Point is home to the Institute at the Golden Gate, which provides lectures by the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, and the Bay Area Discovery Museum.
Things to Do around San Francisco:
- Muir Woods – Picturesque redwood tree-filled park
- Angel Island State Park – Hiking and historic sites
- Alcatraz Island – Infamous federal penitentiary
- Headlands Center for the Arts – Art center at Marin Headlands
- Nature Bridge Conference Center – Environmental science programs
- The Marine Mammal Center – Animal rescue and rehabilitation
- Golden Gate Raptor Observatory – Hawk watching at Marin Headlands