Wine Country Dining With a Southern California Touch
Avant: Homegrown produce and gourmet classics make their debut at the resort’s flagship restaurant.
- Hit happy hour — 4:00 - 6:30pm daily — for discounted appetizers and cocktails
- Local brews from Coronado, Stone, and Ballast Point Brewing Co., Scripps Ranch
- The charcuterie spread and filet mignon with oxtail marmalade are two of our favorite dishes
Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant: This local haunt serves Mediterranean cuisine with SoCal charisma. Seasonal menus by Travis Watson, pastries and desserts by Margaret Carvallo, and pairings by Sommelier Joe Baumgardner form the perfect trio.
- Book a patio seat—outdoor views of the golf course’s rolling fairways pair perfectly with every meal
- The California Cobb is a popular blend of avocado, bacon, farm fresh egg, blue cheese, and grilled chicken
- Listen to local artists jam out to everything from Spanish Flamenco to Indie Rock on the patio
The Bar: This social watering hole serves up seasonal cocktails, after-dinner-drinks, and light fare.
- Interior decor by Esteban Interiors, San Diego Urban Timber, and Barrelly Made It
- Enjoy a beer as you watch the latest game or partake in a round of old-school shuffleboard