Fantastically positioned in the valleys of the Swiss Alps, the village of Saas-Fee and surrounding area of The Capra offers guests a myriad of recreational and relaxing activities. The helpful hotel staff can aid guests in planning the perfect trip from scheduling child care, planning a picnic on the slopes, or arrange a guided hike around the area.
Things to do and see:
- Winter Sports: Surrounded by the majestic Swiss Alps guests can downhill ski, snowboard, snow-shoe walking tours, cross-country ski, and more.
- Summer Adventure Excursions:The Alps provide a multitude of summer activities including hiking, summer sledding, Nordic walking, gorge alpine vis ferrata, and mountain climbing
- Spa: The Capra features a serene spa that includes a steam room, sauna, and Jaccuzi alongside a TechnoGym fitness center.
- The Saas Museum presents the traditions and culture of Saas-Fee and the Saas Valley
- Wine trail, The Valais Wineries
- The Eispavillion, the largest ice grotto in the world
- Längfluh glacier
- Zermatt village and Matterhorn, the most photographed mountain in the world