Luxury Residences set on the beach, in the jungle
Along the coast of the Pacific sits 164 residences upon an 85-acre nature preserve in the heart of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Luxury Residences at Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa offers a getaway like no other, nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the sparkling Pacific, offering both a tropical forest to explore and white sandy shores to relax on. Talk about the best of both worlds.
This Mexico marvel was also built with unique architectural details that mimic physical features of the coastline and use natural building materials like native stone to keep harmonious with the surrounding environment.
At a Glance:
- Boasts both a secluded location and a stone's throw to downtown Puerto Vallarta excitement
- Beach meets jungle: One of the world's few residential communities to combine living amidst sandy shores and lush forestry
- Adventure awaits with kayaking, snorkeling, paddleboard, and hiking excursions
- Indulge in total relaxation and wellness at the world-class spa. Stone massage anyone?
- Beaches are so white and soft the area was named Garza Blanca, or "White Seagull"
- Take a dip in your choice of two infinity pools or try your hand at the tennis and squash courts