Locally sourced, Sustainably-grown, Farm Fresh Foods
Whether you choose to dine out at the on-site restaurants or stay in for a home cooked meal, you’ll have seasonal produce grown in Boschendal Valley right on your plate. A whopping 75% of the foods served in the restaurant are sourced from the farm or within an 18-mile radius of the farm.
The Werf Restaurant: Boschendal’s signature restaurant is headed by acclaimed chef Christiaan Campbell, and dishes out farm-to-table favorites in a refurbished wine cellar.
- Enjoy a picnic basket (must order in advance) in Boschendal’s gorgeous gardens
- Charcuterie style platters are paired with mouthwatering fermented breads and cheeses
- We suggest the slow-roasted ribs and brisket. Both dishes are sourced from Angus cattle raised on the farm
The Farm Shop & Deli:: This delicately restored german-style barn pairs rustic charm with family-friendly dining both indoors and outdoors.
- The deli serves breakfast and lunch. We love afternoon tea under the oak trees
- Eggs and angus beef are sourced from the farm’s own pastures
- The artisanal jams and local olive oils are in a class of their own
Rhone Homestead Restaurant: Enjoy gourmet-style buffet lunches every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- During the week only bookable for groups of 20 or more
- The dishes are based on recipes passed down through generations of Boschendal cooks
Burger & Pizza Nights: A longstanding tradition, burgers and pizza are served Monday through Wednesday and Saturday. Wash down dinner with a bottle of craft beer.