A Myriad of Culinary Experiences in Mexico
Banyan Tree Mayakoba offers a variety of dining venues and experiences from intimate outings to traditional Thai to poolside fare.
- Saffron: With three over-water decks of outdoor seating, Saffron is a breathtaking dining venue. The restaurant serves authentic Thai cuisine prepared by native Thai chefs.
- Tamarind: Dine on fine European cuisine in an elegant setting. Signature dishes include watermelon salad, beef veal cheeks, and Hamachi steak.
- Oriente: Overlooking the reflection pool, Oriente offers a daily international breakfast buffet.
- Sands is a beachfront dining option that serves breakfast, cool drinks, light snacks, seafood lunch, and dinner.
- Reflections Pool Bar: Perfect for guests who do not want to leave the pool, Reflections offers light snacks, salads, wraps, pizzas, and tropical cocktails.
- La Cava: A private, intimate wine cellar for private parties of up to 14 guests, La Cava creates customized menus for any occasion.
- La Copa is a relaxing bar with outdoor seating to take in the views while sipping on delicious cocktails and beverages.
- Ixchel: Float through the canals of Mayakoba while enjoying a blend of local and international cuisines at Ixchel.
- In-Villa Dining: Choose from many of the popular dishes from all of the resort’s restaurants. A delicious breakfast, a family BBQ, a romantic meal, and more, all in the comfort of a private villa.
- Tapas Cruise: Guests can sail though Mayakoba’s natural waterways while dining on toasts and tapas.
- The Beach Shack: Enjoy refreshing daiquiris, margaritas, and cold beers under the sun on the warm sandy beaches.
- Haab´: Experience authentic Mayan cuisine in a mystical jungle-like atmosphere, featuring the four sacred elements of water, earth, wind and fire.
- The Tomahawk Den: Feast on the famous Tomahawk steak or sample other innovative menu items on the deck, located in Oriente restaurant, overlooking the scenic waterways.
- Picnic Basquets: Uncover Mayakoba´s best places with our new picnic baskets. Enjoy a beautiful day in the sun at the private decks of Reflections Pool - one of the top spots for whiling away an afternoon.
- Culinary Classes: Enjoy a unique chance to learn about traditional Mexican cuisine and authentic Thai cooking.
- Bann Teng Thai: Order smoothies, fresh juices and more in El Pueblito at Mayakoba. Choose from a vast menu of healthy drinks, artisan sandwiches, and freshly prepared salads.