Recreation and Relaxation in Riviera Maya
Banyan Tree Mayakoba offers a variety of entertainment options with on-site activities and facilities.
Things to Do & See:
- Spa: A visit to Banyan Tree Mayakoba would not be complete without a visit to the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa. The Spa offers a variety of body treatments, massages, and facials provided by professionals educated at the Banyan Tree Spa Academy in Thailand. The spa boats 16 pavilions, a relaxation lounge, yoga classes, and in-villa spa treatments.
- Golf: Banyan Tree Mayakoba is home to El Camaleón Golf Club, an 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The course holds the only PGA Tour event in Mexico, The Mayakoba Golf Classic.
- Mangrove Boat Tour: The resort offers a complimentary mangrove boat tour with a nature specialist to explore the landscape of the area including bird-watching and animal-spotting.
- Children’s Activities: Daily children’s activities are available for kids ages 5 to 12 with different adventures and activities each day of the week. All children's recreational activities are free to guests.
- Excursions to Nearby Sites: Xcaret, an archaeological park, the ancient city of Chichen Itza, beaches of Tulum, and the remote archaeological site of Coba are all a short ride away from the resort.
- Nature Trail