Terrace Views and Charming Venues
Pair funky vibes with local wines at the aptly-named Purple Bar or enjoy French favorites as you overlook the City of Lights from Le Safran’s three terraces.
Le Safran - French focused gastronomy with worldly flavors in an upscale, Art Deco atmosphere featuring three outdoor terraces.
- The lamb and veal dishes are well known around town. If you’re lucky, the chef will surprise you with an amuse bouche that sets the tone for the meal
- Enjoy family-friendly Sunday Brunch complete with crepes, cooked meats, fish, and warm pastries
Purple Bar - Filled with purple and gold decor, cabana booths, and crystal chandeliers, this retro hangout is the best place to unwind with a glass of wine or designer cocktail.
- Cozy, private corners, and ambient music make this Art Deco lounge an attractive place for the most eclectic of patrons
- Watch the hubbub on Rue de Courcelles as you sip on an exclusive cocktail and try a croquet monsieur
Executive Lounge - Book an Executive Room or Suite for access to this exclusive space offering breakfast, drinks, and snacks throughout the day.
- A big screen television is available for use. Videos games and films are provided upon request.
- Enjoy a refreshing prosecco on the terrace to kick off the evening
Nearby Dining and Nightlife Distance from hotel: 1 | 5 | 10 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.