Sullivan's Steaks & A Secret Speakeasy
From in-room steak service (who doesn’t love Sullivan’s?) to craft drinks at a secret speakeasy, everything from fine dining to casual cocktails is covered.
Sullivan’s Steakhouse: Blocks from the hotel, Omaha’s best steaks (every cut is cooked to perfection) are served amongst white tablecloths and live jazz music.
- Room service available. Steaks delivered to your door? Yes, please
- Lobster/crab bisque and banana foster bread pudding = necessary
The Wicked Rabbit: 25-seat speakeasy hidden inside the Looking Glass Cigars and Spirits shop next to the hotel.
- Pro tip: The secret entrance is accessed by asking for a $1,000 bottle of wine
- Large selection of whiskeys and craft cocktails. Order the Zombie (trust us)
- First come, first served. Be prepared to wait
Grab-n-Go Breakfast: While the on-site restaurant and bar is being renovated, you can hit the lobby for yogurt, granola bars, danishes, and locally brewed coffee.