Those staying at The Sherry-Netherland may make use of the hotel’s state-of-the-art fitness center.
The hotel also houses small shops, a salon, and a barber. A La Vieille Russie deals in fine art and antiques and maintains an international reputation for its collection of Russian treasures. The staff at A La Vieille Russie are also recognized as international experts on works by goldsmith and jeweler Carl Fabergé. Domenico Vacca sells a high-end collection of the finest handmade men’s and women’s clothing.
Garren New York is the elegant and sleek 2,000-square-foot salon of celebrity hair stylist Garren, considered to be one of the world’s go-to hairstylists and style experts, and his team of expert stylists, colorists, and technicians. Services include cuts, styling, color, manicures, pedicures, and eyebrow shaping. Daily appointments are available.
Always feel welcome when you enter Emile Salon. This classy barbershop offers men’s cuts and manicures. Service is friendly and the atmosphere is relaxing.
Beyond The Sherry-Netherland, great dining and theaters, popular NYC attractions, and shopping on Fifth Avenue await.
- Central Park, a 1-minute walk west
- Central Park Zoo, a 4-minute walk northwest
- The Modern Museum of Art, a 9-minute walk southwest
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, a 9-minute walk southeast
- Rockefeller Center, a 10-minute walk south
- The China Institute in America, an 11-minute walk northeast
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, a 5-minute drive north
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, a 5-minute drive north
- Times Square, a 7-minute drive southwest
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.