A Five-Star New Delhi Hotel Where Possibilities Are Endless
Guests can enjoy a number of different facilities activities within The Imperial and its grounds. The hotel features a lovely swimming pool where guests can relax in the shade of palm trees, and a health and racquet club where they can exercise or attend yoga sessions. The award-winning Imperial Spa offers massage and a variety of treatments for health and rejuvenation, and the Imperial Salon provides exceptional hair care for both women and men.
At nearby Connaught Place, where handsome white buildings with colonnaded walkways line streets radiating outward from Central Park, guests can browse and bargain in shops and markets, enjoy dining at restaurants and open-air cafes, or enjoy a drink in a trendy bar.
The Imperial’s location in the center of New Delhi makes it easy for guests to reach top tourist attractions in both Old Delhi and New Delhi. These attractions include:
- The Red Fort, an enormous 17th-century Mughal fort whose 75-foot-high walls of red sandstone encompass palaces, gardens, canals, and entertainment halls.
- Jama Masjid, a huge, elaborately decorated mosque that dates back to the 17th century and features four onion-shaped domes and two soaring minarets
- Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in India, which features vendors selling everything from souvenirs to spices to silk
- Qutab Minar, a stunning, 240-foot-tall tower constructed in 1193 of red sandstone
- Humayun’s Tomb, a well-preserved Mughal monument dating back to the mid-16th century
- India Gate, a massive stone arch built as a war memorial near the center of New Delhi