Award-Winning Dining in California Wine Country
Dining at The Carneros Inn brings the abundance of Napa Valley to the plate. Executive Chef Steven Tevere pairs the finest ingredients from the luxury resort’s culinary garden with artisanal bread, pastries, and charcuteries made onsite. The culinary team at The Carneros Inn makes every attempt to source what isn’t grown onsite from within a 150-mile radius, making the resort’s cuisine a local showcase of Napa Valley’s agricultural richness.
- FARM—The most formal restaurant at The Carneros Inn, FARM presents an enticing menu highlighting Napa Valley’s finest food, craft cocktails, and a superb wine least featuring regional wines. Diners savor gentle Napa Valley evenings sipping wine on the restaurant’s patio.
- Boon Fly Café—Open for lunch and dinner, Boon Fly Café is a bright-and-lively destination for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Don’t miss the signature Boon Fly donuts in the morning, or the nightly dinner specials highlighting locally sourced ingredients.
- Hilltop Dining Room—With floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking vineyard vistas, the Hilltop Dining Room is a feast for all senses. Reserved exclusively for guests of The Carneros Inn, the Hilltop Dining Room serves breakfast and lunch, Friday through Sunday, and provides room, poolside, and bar services seven days a week.
- Market—Gather picnic supplies at Market, The Carneros Inn’s upscale general store. Market offers gourmet sandwiches and salads, beer and wine, coffee, and personalized picnic baskets.
- Otto’s Snack Shack—Grab a salad, sandwich, or snack while relaxing in the sun at this casual poolside café.
The Carneros Inn provides room service daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. A private dining room is available at FARM and can accommodate groups of up to 18 people.