Boutique Chic in Kenya’s Capital
The epitome of a concrete jungle, Kenya’s capital city is home to killer nightlife, a renowned national park, and a central business district packed with global corporations. We adore the red swimming pool (you’ll see) and Thai-inspired spa services steps from the rooms, and nothing beats black rhino sightings during a safari through Nairobi National Park. Whether you are visiting Kenya’s City in the Sun for business or leisure, rest assured dusitD2 Nairobi is the best place to get to know Nairobi.
At a Glance
- Take a dip in the red swimming pool. The pool's red tiles give the water a unique scarlet glow
- You'll be treated like royalty at the award-winning Devarana Spa. A Thai massage is a must
- Enjoy the resident DJ at Zing lounge and bar or snag Sunday brunch at the hotel's signature restaurant, Soko
- Working while away? The hotel is home to a club lounge, business center, and four function rooms
- Feel like a safari? Lions, zebras, and giraffes await just one hour away at Nairobi National Park