Fine Dining and Classic Bars in Munich
Guests at Hotel Bayerischer Hof have many enticing options for dining in Munich. Everything from a Michelin-starred restaurant to a Polynesian retreat is on offer at this luxury hotel.
- Atelier: Treat yourself to a meal at this Michelin-starred restaurant that serves fresh seasonal cuisine.
- Garden: Dine on Mediterranean and South German fare in an industrial-chic setting designed by Axel Vervoordt.
- Palais Keller: Enjoy Bavarian delicacies and a traditional Sunday jazz brunch at this Munich restaurant.
- Trader Vic's: Stop by this Polynesian restaurant for Far Eastern cuisine and tropical cocktails.
- Blue Spa Bar & Terrace: Dine on gourmet spa cuisine prepared with fresh, nutrient-packed ingredients. The restaurant’s terrace offers great views of Munich.
- Breakfast Room: Start the day with a hearty breakfast served on the hotel’s rooftop garden.
Hotel Bayerischer Hof also is home to a number of bars. Located in the hotel’s famed Mirror Hall, Falk’s Bar blends traditional and modern elements into a sophisticated setting. Menehune Bar and Trader Vic’s Bar serve tropical cocktails inside Trader Vic's restaurant. The Night Club Bar offers live concerts featuring renowned jazz musicians, and Piano Bar serves lively music alongside quality drinks. The Blue Spa Bar & Lounge is a soothing retreat that caters to a health-conscious crowd.