With a variety of dining outlets from Mediterranean all-day dining at Tapenade, classic scotch and cigars at 1824, and refreshing cocktails at the pool bar, Discovery Primea has something to offer every guest's tastes.
- Tapenade, an all-day restaurant with open kitchen and panoramic view of Ayala Avenue, serves Mediterranean cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant has menu options filled with flavors from Spain, Italy, Greece, and Morocco.
- The Gilarmi Lounge offers light snacks, delicious drinks, and the perfect spot to relax and mingle with other guests.
- 1824 pays tribute to the year when single malt whiskeys were first licensed and specializes in wide variety of whiskey and cigars. The restaurant and lounge also features a selection of cognac wines and champagnes to pair with a full dinner menu.
- Edge offers light fare, creative cocktails, an impressive list of wines, and a view of Makati and Fort Bonifacio from the hotel's 16th floor that creates a perfect, casual place to relax and gather.
- Flame is a European-style restaurant that serves prime cuts of meat in the charcoal oven paired with fine international wines.
- Plunge Pool Bar serves an assortment of refreshments right at the hotel's pool.