Indulge At This Island Paradise
Diverse cuisines and flavors are available at Savoy Resort and Spa's two restaurants and one bar. Guests can select from menu options ranging from local tropical flavors to Mediterranean favorites from Italy and Spain to Asian delicacies and more.
- The Grand Savoy is an all-day restaurant that serves a wide selection of local and international cuisines. Using the freshest ingredients, the restaurant rotates menu options and food concepts to focus on different global cuisines to satisfy any palate. The Grand Savoy is ideal for guests with extended stays as the menu is always changing.
- Pescado, the resort's fine dining restaurant, offers an authentic local dining experience. Guests can indulge in unique tropical flavors and the freshest seafood dishes at Pescado.
- Gecko Bar provides refreshing cocktails from tropical smoothies to infused rums to homemade sangrias and more. The beach bar also features a special menu of small snacks and quick bites. At dusk, Gecko Bar features live music from popular, local musicians.
- Room Service is available 24 hours a day and includes specific dishes available at the resort's restaurants. Guests can view full food descriptions and pictures on a special menu on the Savoy Resort Channel. Limited items are available from 11 pm until 7 am.
Savoy Resort and Spa's sister-hotel, Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel, welcomes guests to dine at their on-site restaurants:
- The Island Trader is a buffet-style restaurant that offers a stunning view of the Indian Ocean. Devour selections from extensive buffet breakfast with a variety of continental and full English breakfast items, juice, and coffee. Themed buffet dinners are created daily and range from Creole to international favorites.
- Mahek is a fine-dining restaurant serving a selection of delicious Indian cuisine. Dine in the comfortable air-conditioned dining room or sit on the outdoor terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Coral Asia allows guests to watch the master chefs prepare creative sushi rolls and Asian specialties.