The Slaughters Manor House offers many common area rooms ideal to lounge, read a book, play board games, and relax in the English country house. The sprawling English countryside offers charming scenery and several chances to explore the Cotswold Area. Nearby towns include Upper Slaughter and market towns Chipping Campden and Broadway.
Things to Do and See:
- Walking: Stroll the countryside and explore Lower Slaughter and nearby towns that are easily reached on foot.
- Fishing: Donnington Trout Farm offers a one-and-a-half acre secluded lake which is open for fly-fishing all year.
- Golf: There are several golf courses within a 10-mile radius of the property.
- Tennis: The Slaughters Manor House features on-site tennis courts and equipment can be arranged through the front desk.
- Croquet: Play our watch a game of croquet on the lawn of The Slaughters Manor House during the summer months.
- Cotswold Cricket Museum
- Chipping Norton Theatre
- Gloucester Warwicks Rail Museum
- Bicester Village
- Blenheim Palace
- Ashmolean Museum
- The Cotswold Brewing Company
- Cheltenham Racecourse
- Wellington Aviation Museum
- Sudeley Castle
- Winchcombe Folk Police Museum