On-Site Fine Dining, Casual Eats, Lounges, And Bars
The Resort at Longboat Key Club offers eight on-site dining venues with a wide variety of cuisines and atmospheres. From casual poolside snacks to elegant fine dining to sophisticated cocktails, there is an option for every guest to enjoy.
- Sands Pointe Restaurant offers a selection of seafood options, an extensive wine list, and homemade desserts. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, Sands Point overlooks the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Pointe Lounge is a relaxed bar that offers specialty drinks, a light fare menu, and desserts. On Wednesday through Saturday evenings, enjoy live entertainment at the lounge.
- Spike ‘n Tees overlooks the Islandside Golf Course at The Resort. The menu at the open-air restaurant features smoothies, sandwiches, wraps, and salads.
- Portofino Ristorante serves classic Italian dishes such as handmade pastas and wood-fire pizzas that can be paired with wine from their extensive wine list. Enjoy spectacular harbor views at this fine dining option.
- L’ Ancora Bar delivers a casual atmosphere with signature cocktails and live music weekends.
- Tavern and Whiskey Bar is The Resort’s newest restaurant, which provides refined farm-to-table menu options for lunch and dinner.
- Barefoot’s Bar and Grille is a super-casual, poolside dining option that serves light snacks and tropical cocktails.
- Court 21 Café & Bar, located in The Tennis Gardens, has a café menu. The restaurant offers fruit smoothies, a continental breakfast, hamburger sliders and salads for lunch, and is always ready with signature cocktails or wine.
Nearby Dining and Nightlife Distance from hotel: 1 | 5 | 10 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.