The Royal Park Hotel conveniently is located in the heart of London, offering guests a plethora of entertainment options. The tree-lined streets of Westbourne Terrace greet guests with the welcoming views of nature while still providing the convenience of the proximity to downtown London. For guests looking to leave the relaxing hotel oasis, The Royal Park Hotel is just minutes away from these exciting London activities:
Site Seeing and Museums
- The Marble Arch– visit this historical landmark, originally designed as a state entrance to Buckingham Palace.
- Big Ben – Schedule a tour of this signature London landmark.
- Tower Bridge – Walk above the crowds as you dare the glass floor exhibit in the Tower Bridge.
- British Museum – Enjoy free daily admission to this flagship British museum.
- Tate Modern – Experience the arts with free daily admission.
- Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park – Revel in a tranquil stroll through two of the eight royal parks as you enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and awe-inspired landmarks featured in these two natural oases.
- Lord’s Cricket Grounds– Take in a friendly game of cricket at this stadium and museum.
- London Helicopter Tour– Experience London from the best seat available, in the air!
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.