The Mandeville Hotel is the perfect location for your next London retreat. Whether you are a solo business traveler looking for convenient access to London’s West End and public transportation, or you are planning your next family getaway, complete with traditional London site-seeing, The Mandeville’s opportune Marylebone location makes it the perfect destination for your next getaway.
For guests looking to stretch their legs and partake in some of London’s finest attractions, the following activities will help you build your site-seeing list:
Museums and History
- The Wallace Collection – explore the 25 galleries in this London national museum nestled in a historic town house.
- St Marylebone Parish Church – experience history as you visit the more than 800 year old church that made this borough famous.
- Madame Tussaud's – take in the exhibits of this historical 200-year old wax museum.
- Paddington Street Gardens – discover the natural side of the city in this nearby public park.
- Oxford Street Shopping – partake in some retail shopping at the shops on Oxford Street.
- ZSL London Zoo – spend a day with wildlife at the ZSL London Zoo.
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.