Lancaster London is conveniently located in the heart of London, offering guests a plethora of entertainment options. Whether you are looking for a traditional London site seeing adventure, a more tranquil afternoon out in the Royal Gardens, or a fun-packed day out with the family, Lancaster London is just minutes away from these exciting London activities:
- Kensington Palace – Visit this popular 17th century royal residence.
- Big Ben – Schedule a tour of this signature London landmark.
- Tower Bridge – Walk above the crowds as you dare the glass floor exhibit in the Tower Bridge.
- British Museum – Enjoy free daily admission to this flagship British museum.
- Tate Modern – Experience the arts with free daily admission.
- Victoria and Albert museums - Visit the world's largest museum of decorative arts and design.
- Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park – Revel in a tranquil stroll through two of the eight royal parks as you enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and awe-inspired landmarks featured in these two natural oases.
- Surrey Docks Farm– Step off the beaten path with London’s only working city farm, perfect for a rural family getaway in the heart of urban London.
- London Helicopter Tour – Experience London from the best seat available, in the air!
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.