MILANESE SPECIALTIES AND ITALIAN CLASSICS WITH A VIEW
La Terrazza: Helmed by Maestro Gualtiero Marchesi and Executive Chef Osvaldo Presazzi, upscale Italian dishes are served on a romantic terrace overlooking the lake’s sparkling waters.
- The Ossobuco, a Milanese specialty of cross-cut veal, white wine, and broth, is a local favorite
- The menu changes seasonally to highlight the freshest local ingredients
L’Escale Trattoria & Wine Bar: Lake Como’s only foundue restaurant is truly an experience where dishes are cooked on your table, and an intimate wine cellar houses more than 350 regionally-sourced Italian wines.
- Grilled goodies, decadent fondues, and locally-sourced Italian wines
- Ask the on-site Sommelier for suggestions and enjoy tastings in the wine cellar
- The wine bar is open from 05.30 PM to 01.00 AM
T Pizza: Enjoy wood-fired pizzas - made to order - and grilled delectables where the hotel’s lush Italian gardens and Piscina dei Fiori pool meet.
- Candle-lit dinners are available in the summer months as the restaurant stays open late
- Vegetarian-friendly options are available
- Craving a drink? Champagne, cocktails, and wines are also served
T Beach: Nestled on a sandy lido facing the water, enjoy a champagne bar by Pommery and extensive menu at this beachfront restaurant.
- Make sure to stay late to experience the after sunset menu (7 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Beach parties are hosted every Saturday night; flip-flops optional