Guests at The Regency Kuwait are close to several Kuwait attractions. By car, Kuwait City is an approximately 25-minute drive from The Regency Kuwait.
- Al Sadu House, a place for the preservation, documentation, and promotion of the rich and diverse textile heritage of the Kuwaiti Bedouin
- Bayt Al Badr, a 19th-century structure featuring the handicrafts and architecture of Kuwait
- The Dickson House, a cultural centre and museum presenting the history of Kuwaiti-British relations
- The National Museum, promoting the art and culture of Kuwait and the Islamic world
- Souks, traditional Arab marketplaces