Crete’s warm, sunny weather from March to November provides ample opportunity for outdoor recreation and exploration of the Grecian island. The Crystal Energy Resort hosts several on-site facilities such as the Water Sport Center, an arcade, and children's amusement park. The area surrounding the resort also boasts many entertainment options, including a waterpark, championship golf, horseback riding, and more. There is something for everyone to enjoy.
Things to Do and See:
- Water Sport Center: Activities include paddle boats, water skiing, fly fishing, and floating water games.
- Arcade & Games: The resort offers virtual bowling, electronic games, ping pong, billiards, and giant chess.
- Capsis Minoan Amusement Park: Free to hotel guests, the park features games and activities based on Greek myths. The park is ideal for children ages 4 to 11.
- Shows and Parties: Crystal Energy Resort hosts events such as beach parties, Brazilian shows, music nights, and a nightly water and light show.
- Off-site Excursions: Plan a trip to see several off the surrounding historical and ancient sites such as Achlada, Anogia, Rogdia, and more.
- Scuba Diving Centre
- Horseback riding
- The Crete Golf Club
- The Minoan Palace of Knossos
- The Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- The Natural History Museum of Crete
- The Historical Museum of Crete