Guests at NH Collection Florence Porta Rossa can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast in the illuminated breakfast room adorned with 19th-century stained-glass windows and authentic Italian frescoes.
The new and exquisite Savini Truffles Experience also provides guests with a specialized collection of truffles-based native Tuscan cuisine for lunch and dinner hours--to be complemented with an incredibly rich Italian wine list.
NH Collection Florence Porta Rossa offers a hotel bar that serves a wide variety of cocktails and libations for guests to relax after a day exploring Florence.
Along with in-room dining 24 hours a day, there is also a wide-variety of restaurants, bars, and cafés nearby:
- La Bussola serves classic Italian and pizza with an atmosphere perfect for everyone from families with children to romantic dinners for couples.
- Cacio Vino Trallalla is an intimate Tuscan bistro.
- Gelateria Santa Trinita offers an array of fresh desserts.
- Amorino, located right by the cathedral, is noted as one of the best restaurants in the city.
- Mamma Gina is an authentic Tuscan trattoria for an excellent price.
- Grom serves delicious, authentic Italian gelato.