French-Inspired Cuisine & Farm-To-Table Dishes
Whether brunching on La Marche’s patio (we’re advocates of the eggs benedict) or ordering wood-oven pizzas straight to your door, Eugene prides itself on Oregon’s best eats thanks to locally sourced and gathered ingredients.
Marché & Le Bar: French-inspired cuisine and farm-to-table dishes are whipped up at the bistro and bar adjacent to the lobby.
- Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We suggest the fried oysters or wood-fired pizzas
- French wines are paired with casual eats like renowned burgers and steak frites at Le Bar
- Room service available 6:30am - 10pm daily. Nothing beats beignets from your balcony
Provisions: Grab a slice of pizza or sandwich to go from this giant market hall home to a deli, bakery, salad bar, and special events.
- Open daily 7am - 8pm. Locally roasted Wandering Goat coffee is Eugene’s best cup of joe
- Blackboard cafe & bar (in the center of the hall) boasts a wine shop and craft brews
- Cooking classes, tasting tours, and cocktail parties year-round