Fine Dining in Downtown Detroit
Guests at MGM Grand Detroit choose from seven onsite restaurants. From the modern Tap sports bar to a Wolfgang Puck pizzeria, the luxury Detroit hotel has something for every dining occasion. Take a break from the bustling casino and order room service, available 24 hours a day.
- Tap: With pub food classics, 40 HD TVs, and a carefully curated list of more than 50 beers, including many Michigan craft brews, Tap is MGM Grand Detroit’s premiere sports bar. Don’t miss the collection of Detroit sports memorabilia.
- Wolfgang Puck Steak: Celebrated chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s steakhouse at MGM Grand Detroit offers succulent steaks, shellfish, and whole fresh fish, as well as a selection of tempting side dishes and fine wines.
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina: Enjoy signature freshly baked pizzas, homemade pasta, and other fine Italian cuisine at this casual restaurant from Wolfgang Puck.
- Ignite Sushi Bar & Lounge: With fresh sushi and enticing cocktails, this sushi bar offers hand-rolled sushi every Thursday through Saturday. The chic lounge is an excellent backdrop for an exciting evening.
- Palette Dining Studio: Choose from a variety of international and regional favorites at this extensive buffet restaurant. From fresh salads to all-you-can-eat crab legs and decadent desserts, Palette Dining Studio is a crowd pleaser for brunch, lunch, or dinner.
- Breeze Dining Court: This quick-service restaurant offers a variety of cuisines choices, all designed to grab and go. Enjoy stir-fry favorites, burgers and hot dogs, meatballs, or a gourmet deli sandwich.
- Starbucks: Pick up your favorite coffee beverage at MGM Grand Detroit’s onsite Starbucks store.