Modern Design Meets Southern Hospitality
Dreaming of a southern getaway that places you in the perfect location, spoils you with extremely comfortable beds, and hosts a complimentary wine happy hour every night? Welcome to Hotel Lumen Dallas. There's no better stay in University Park — no, really. This boutique hotel pays close attention to details (like private balconies and comfort food to die for). Guestrooms are filled with cool-toned, modern decor to wake you up feeling completely refreshed, but boast warm, cozy beds and linens to put you right to sleep. From the beautiful rooftop terrace to the above-and-beyond service and hospitality, this hotel is small yet mighty.
We’re digging this Dallas gem, and it has nothing to do with the fact that the lobby looks like the set of Mad Men. Well, maybe just a little.
At A Glance:
- Walk right outside the hotel door to the SMU or take a short drive to The Arts District
- Channel your inner Yogi with classes and equipment at the 24-hour fitness center. “OM”
- Enjoy hosted happy hour every night with a selection of wines. We love to mingle
- Reserve Lumen bicycles to explore the surrounding (beautiful, tree-lined) neighborhood
- Make your way up to the rooftop terrace for a cozy lounge area and views of sunset
- Be chauffeured to downtown Dallas for the night in your own private hotel car