The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai offers more variety of dining options than any other hotel in the area from casual pool-side meals to breakfast buffets to fine French cuisine to authentic Thai and more. Many of the ingredients used at all of the restaurants come from local nurseries and the hotel's own organic vegetable garden.
Restaurants and Bars at The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai:
- Akaligo serves a variety of international and asian dishes for a buffet breakfast and Sunday brunch. The restaurant features indoor and outdoor seating. Breakfast is available from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Brunch is available from noon to 3 p.m.
- Dhara Dhevi Cake Shop is located in the hotel's Kad Dhara shopping village. The coffee shop also serves homemade cakes and pastries alongside teas and juices. An afternoon tea is available from noon to 6 p.m.
- Fujian offers Cantonese and Dim Sum dishes for lunch and a menu filled with contemporary Imperial Chinese dishes for dinner. The elegant, two-story restaurant offers indoor and outdoor seating. Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Dinner is served from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Farang Ses is a fine-dining venue offering elegant place settings and live piano music every evening. The restaurant serves beautifully prepared French cuisine ranging from traditional favorites such as roasted duck breast and Grand Marnier sauce to modern takes on all-time favorites. Farang Ses is open for dinner only from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Kasalong Cake Shop a quaint French-style cake shop, Kasalong serves a variety of pastries, cakes, and sandwiches.
- Le Grand Lanna serves guests authentic Thai cuisines from Northern and Central Thailand. A classical dance show is presented to diners every night. Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and dinner is served from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Rice Terrace overlooks the rice paddy fields and services a large selection of champagnes and cocktails.
- Loy Kham and Colonial Pool Bars offers snacks and beverages without leaving the pool. The bar also serves cocktails and mocktail smoothies.
- Horn Bar is open every evening for guests to enjoy wines, beers, and spirits. The lively bar features masks of mythological characters from the region.