The expansive resort of The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai features an ample amount of recreational facilities and activities for those of all ages to enjoy.
Things to Do and See at The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai:
- The Dhevi Spa and Wellness Centre: An ornate sanctuary, the spa depicts traditional Buddhist sculptures and motifs and features 25 treatment rooms for both private and couples to enjoy. A full selection of European, Asian, and Insian holistic treatments and therapies is available.
- Kad Dhara Shopping Village: A portal back in time, this small village is located just inside the hotel gates and features boutique shops that are reminiscent of the Thai shuttered wooden shop-houses. The village also features the coffee corner and Chinese restaurant.
- Jum Sri Hall Library houses thousands of books, journals, periodicals, newspapers, and more. Learn more about the area's culture, art, and cuisine or explore the books focusing on health, meditation, and cooking. Children's books and movies are also available.
- Lanna Kids Club presents a full array of activities for children. The Kids' Club offers lessons in Thai dancing, boxing, and yoga; as well as, arts & crafts, games, and umbrella painting!
- Crafts Village provides fun for the entire family. The hotel features a daily program for arts and crafts that ranges from basket making to rice pounting to paper cutting to flower arrangement in authentic Thai culture.
- Dhara Dhevi Cooking Academy: Located in the a wooden pavilion, the academy kitchen features individual cooking stations for up to twenty students to learn how to prepare Thai delecacies.
- Swimming pools
- Sightseeing and Tours
- Bicycle ridings
- Horse-carte tour