The Landings presents an optimal starting point for activities in St. Lucia. With a private harbor, notable spa, and kids and family programs, there is something for everybody in the Caribbean.
Things to Do & See:
- Soleil Spa, a sprawling 7,000 square foot spa on-site, boasts eight treatment rooms, a hydro therapy room, hot and cold plunge pools, a beauty salon and fitness gallery. While the spa is known for the couples massages, they offer a full range of treatments from massages to hair care to face care to skin treatments and more.
- Kid's Club activities at The Landings offer entertaining and education options for children. Children can take part in adventures such as hotel scavenger hunts; classes including cooking and dance lessons; arts & crafts such as thread art, jewelry making, and tie-dye; and competitions and sports like water balloon toss, beach soccer, limbo, and sand castle building.
- Relax on the water at the resorts three pools and two hot tubs or miles of private beaches. The resort offers lounge chairs and umbrellas, plus cabanas are available to rent.
- Watersports at The Landings include kayaking, sailing, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, paddle-boarding, and more.
- Tennis and racket rentals are available at the resort's two tennis courts.
- Horseback riding
- Dolphin and whale watching
- ATV Adventures