A Beachfront Oasis in the Port City of Busan
South Korea's second-largest city, Busan (also sister city to Chicago) now offers the newly built Shilla Stay Haeundae located just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the ever-popular Haeundae Beach. Compared to Seoul, Busan is a bit more laid back with a "down home" sort of feeling. Shilla Stay Haeundae boasts a rooftop pool (complete with jacuzzi and sauna) and on-site restaurant, where you can fuel up for the day’s adventure for an extra charge.
At A Glance
- Relax with soothing ocean views from every guest room
- Walk to Haeundae Beach, a popular leisure spot amongst travelers and residents for sunsets and sandcastles
- Wander through the maze of freshly caught fish at Jagalchi Market
- If you're lucky enough to be there in the fall, don't miss the Busan International Film Festival
- Enjoy spectacular sea views and tasty cocktails from the rooftop pool and bar