Guests of Grand Excelsior Hotel Bur Dubai have many dining choices at the hotel’s restaurants and bars.
- Docklands serves scrumptious international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The all-day dining venue offers a daily breakfast buffet, an excellent á la carte menu, and entertaining weekly theme nights.
- Dhow Cafe offers a selection of teas and coffees, cold sandwiches, pastries, ice cream, and homemade desserts.
- Dhow Ka Aangan is the hotel’s award-winning Indian restaurant. Special open kitchens create Indian delicacies using traditional and contemporary blends of Indian spices. Dhow Ka Aanga presents daily, live entertainment by in-house musicians.
- Queens Quays is an informal, yet chic, bar perfect for a drink before or after dinner. The bar offers exotic cocktails and a wide range of international draught beers, wines, and spirits.
- Dan Bi Karaoke Bar features a choice of nine private rooms to enjoy the karaoke craze. Each room is complete with state-of-the-art video and sound equipment, and comprehensive karaoke libraries with songs in English, Korean, Japanese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, and Indonesian. A “butler button” provides uninterrupted food and beverage service throughout the evening.
- Mehendi is an exotic night club with live entertainment.
- Russian Club and Submarine are two additional lounges on the hotel’s campus.