Things to Do at this Downtown Boulder Hotel
One of the top draws of the St Julien Hotel is its 10,000-sq-ft spa and fitness center. Rated four stars by the Forbes Travel Guide and ranked as one of the top 75 spas in the United States in a Condé Nast Traveler readers’ poll, it features a 60-foot indoor lap pool, aerobic and cardio equipment, and 12 luxurious treatment rooms. While relaxing on the spa’s patio, guests can enjoy spectacular mountain views.
The hotel’s leisure and recreational offerings also include a two-lane infinity pool, a whirlpool, and complimentary use of bicycles.
Thanks to St Julien Hotel & Spa’s excellent location, guests enjoy easy access to top destinations in and around Boulder. These destinations — some of which lie within walking distance or a short bike ride of the hotel — include:
- Pearl Street Mall, an open-air pedestrian mall that is popular with tourists, students, and locals
- Boulder Creek Path, a 5.5-mile-long path that parallels Boulder Creek and draws bikers, walkers, and in-line skaters
- Chautauqua Park, a National Historic Landmark known for its gardens, hiking trails, auditoriums, and scenic vistas
- The University of Colorado, whose lovely campus is great for leisurely strolls
- Flatiron Mountains, which rise steeply from Boulder’s southwestern edge and offer excellent hiking, mountain biking, and rock-climbing
- Celestial Seasonings Tea Tour, a tour with tastings of North America’s largest producer of herbal teas
- Leanin’ Tree Museum of Western Art, which displays an impressive collection of Western-themed paintings and sculptures
- National Center for Atmospheric Research, a federally funded scientific research and development center that offers fascinating tours and exhibits