After a day of meetings, golf, shopping or touring Bogota’s Gold Museum and other attractions, guests can unwind in the hotel’s rooftop terrace with 360-views of the city; the fitness center, which is open 24-hours a day and offers televisions and iphone connectors; or the on-site 17-seat movie theater.
From 93 Luxury Suites & Residences, it’s an easy walk to Parque de la 93(93rd St. Park) a block away. Several restaurants and shopping malls near the park are also within walking distance of this north side Bogota hotel. The popular Zona T/Zona Rosa is also nearby. The hotel's concierge can provide tips on the best Bogota attractions, restaurants & transportation.
Things to Do and See in Bogota:
- Spa services: In-suite massages can be arranged at the front desk
- Golf: Host of major tournaments including the PGA Tour, Bogota is a major golf destination with 20 18-hole courses as well as several 9-hole courses.
- Hiking: The forests and waterfalls of the mountainous Chingaza Natural Park, Entre Nubes National Park, Chicaque National Park, and Páramo de Sumapaz’s marshlands are within a 30-minute drive.
- Fishing/boating at nearby reservoirs such as Sisga, Tominé, Neusa and Guavio.
- Zona G restaurants & bars
- Usaquén neighborhood
- Andino Shopping Mall
- Atlantis Plaza shopping mall
- El Retiro Shopping Center
- Bolivar Square (historic square with National Capitol)
- Jaime Duque Theme Park
- Panaca Sabana
- Hacienda Santa Barbara shopping mall
- Maloka Museum
- Museum of Independence/Museo 20 de Julio
- Palacio de San Carlos
- La Candelaria historic district
- Salt Cathedral/Minas de Sal de Zipaquira
- Bogota World Trade Center