Whether a traveler’s taste tends towards outdoor activities, including hiking or skiing, sampling local cuisine, or relaxing in front of a stunning sunset, Hotel Bellwether is prepared to please. The location allows guests easy to access to nearby ski destinations, downtown Bellingham and the Historic District, and countless dining options.
The Lighthouse Bar & Grill offers live jazz on Sunday and Tuesday, Ladies Night on Wednesday, and live piano Friday and Saturday — the perfect backdrop for a drink with friends.
Local Area Attractions:
- BP Cherry Point Refinery
- Conoco Phillips Refinery
- Western Washington University
- Mount Baker Ski and Recreational Area
- Mount Baker HWY (State Route 542)
- Ski to Sea Festival (www.skitosea.com)
- Fairhaven Historic District
- Mount Baker Theatre
- Whatcom Symphony
- Bellingham Marina / Sqaulicum Harbor