Hotel Kunlun offers a multitude of restaurants, bars, and lounges providing a variety of cuisines and atmospheres.
- Skyline Cafe serves a buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks. The cafe is open 24-hours a day offering coffees, beverages, and á la carte items.
- Jin Yuan Restaurant, designed as an imperial Chinese garden with a white, marble dining platform, serves modern Sichuanese and Cantonese fare.
- KEIKOKU offers simple, yet delicious Japanese cuisines for lunch and dinner. The restaurants offers robatayaki and teppanyaki rooms to provide an authentic experience.
- LES AMIS is reminiscent of a European chateau of the Middle Ages. The restaurant has an open kitchen, main dining room, a small intimate dining room, and accommodations for private parties.
- Yun Hai Korean Restaurant provides a range of Korean specialties from Korean barbecue to traditional royal-court cuisine.
- Simple House, filled with greenery and flowing water elements, is a relaxing restaurant that offers Lu and Shangai menu options.
- Jade Chaozhou Restaurant serves Chaozhou cuisine and Hunan dishes for lunch and dinner.
- INAKA Teppanyaki Restaurant, an informal dining venue that will serve Japanese grilled specialties and more when it opens in 2014.
- Summit Club features a revolving dining and lounge space, offering 360-degree views of Beijing. The menu is filled with International options from Western Thai to Vietnamese favorites to a selection of Chinese delights.
Bars & Lounges:
- Lobby Bar offers a modern, romantic space to enjoy coffee, teas, and cocktails.
- Mezzanine Lounge serves a variety of beverages, plus an afternoon tea buffet.
- Old Jin Jiang Cigar Bar is a classic cigar lounge offering quality cigars and libations.
- Yan Club combines several atmospheres into one unique space that includes cigar and wine bar, VIP lounge, dancing to a live DJ, and more.
- Glass House is an expansive lounge offering 17 private rooms and a KTV lounge that is perfect for private parties and exhibitions.