The Siam encompasses a myriad of facilities and amenities certain to entertain any guest that stays at the Bangkok hotel. Get pampered at the Opium Spa, soak up sun by the infinity pool, exercise at the gym, or leave the hotel and explore the Dusit district of Bangkok, Thailand.
Things to do and see:
- Opium Spa: An expansive relaxing space at the hotel, The Opium Spa offers exclusive therapy treatments, a Hammam-inspired bath house, dry and steam saunas, Jacuzzis, a full-service hair and nail salon, and more.
- Cinema Screening Room: The Siam boasts a screening room filled with antique velvet chairs and showing clips of Thai history throughout the day. The space, a tribute to the history of the cinema, also hosts lectures and movie nights.
- The Gym: Stay fit with a stay at The Siam at a state-of-the-art gym. The gym offers a rooftop Yoga veranda, a Muay Thai boxing ring, cardiovascular equipment, free weights, punching bags, and weight machines. Guests can try the daily, complimentary sessions or book a private session with fitness trainers.
- Cooking School: Sign up for private cooking lessons at The Siam's signature restaurant, Chon, and learn how to cook classic Thai dishes from the hotel chef.
- River Tours: With the hotel's location on the banks of Chao Praya River, guests can enjoy the hotel's complimentary speed boat shuttle to several attractions.
- Dusit Zoo
- Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall
- Chitlada Palace
- Vimanmek Teak Palace and Museum
- The Royal Carriage Museum
- Night Flower Market
- Royal Elephant Museum
- Wat Po
- Grand Palace
- Emerald Buddha
- Temple of Dawn
- Silom Road
- Siam Paragon
- BTS skytrain at Taksin Bridge
- Chatuchak weekend market