With an excellent location in midtown Atlanta, Georgian Terrace places guests near many attractions and businesses.
Things to do:
- Attend a live performance at Atlanta's premiere live entertainment venue—the Fox Theatre
- Take a tour of the studio at the CNN Center
- Learn about classic and contemporary art and architecture at the High Museum of Art, the leading art museum in the southeastern United States
- Cheer on the Atlanta Hawks at the Phillips Arena, the world's first LEED certified NBA arena
- Interact with dolphins, sea otters, and penguins at the Georgia Aquarium
- Meet the Coca-Cola polar bear at the World of Coca-Cola
- Stroll through the Centennial Olympic Park near the Georgia World Congress Center
- Visit the "Home of the Braves" and catch a baseball game at Turner Field
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.