Coordinator, Revenue Services (A/R) - Newport Beach, CA
The Coordinator, Revenue Services is responsible for the timely and accurate application of Cash, tracking of new contracts and addendums, maintenance of customer records, metric reporting and accounting management within the department.
Under the general supervision of the Senior Manager, Revenue Services, the Coordinator, Revenue Services interacts with all departments, Area Managing Directors, Regional Directors and customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process Cash Receipts in a timely and accurate manner, including direct debits/credit cards.
- Set up and maintain hotel customer information in billing system
- Research and resolve customer disputes related to receivables accounts.
- Work with Area Managing Directors (AMDs) and Regional Directors (RDs) to support collection efforts. Have regularly scheduled calls with the RDs, to review outstanding balances.
- Perform customer payment reconciliations and analysis related to receivables accounts.
- Produce invoices/statements at customer request.
- Prepare and monitor data sent to outside collection agencies / law firms. Update trackers.
- Process payment plans and provide tracking, track unapplied cash, track various specified revenue streams.
- Handle miscellaneous billing inquiries received.
- Assist with other Revenue Services and Accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
- Assist in designated AR accounts/activities.
Worker characteristics are normally acquired through the completion of a university degree program in accounting and 1 or more years in accounting experience, preferably in Cash, AR, Credit or Collections. Other qualifications include:
- experience in Word, Excel and Outlook
- experience with Great Plains accounting software a plus;
- ability to prioritize daily tasks and meet deadlines;
- strong organizational and analytic skills;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- strong attention to detail,
- ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced and dynamic organization.
Working environment is a class-A professional office building. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Employee is seated most of the time.
- Orientation in Chicago
- Citrix Training
- Great Plains Training
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.